Come Work With Us!
DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER
Sisters in the City PTY LTD are looking for support workers who match their values and beliefs. We are seeking Support Workers who are able to care for both young individuals and adults living with a disability through meeting support needs to enhance physical, social, emotional and intellectual development in their own home and out in the community.
Duties and responsibilities of a Support Worker are unique and varied because those we support have unique needs. Whilst this can be a diverse role, the focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life. The successful candidate will meet the below requirements.
- Great communication skills.
- A current paid working with children blue card.
- A police check valid within the last three years .
- A current first aid and CPR certification.
- Completed or willing to complete the NDIS Worker Orientation module.
- Availability to work a range of shifts including sleepovers and weekends.
- Disability sector experience.
- A Certificate 3 in Individual Support or similar.
- Completed or willingness to complete the Department of Health Infection Control Training for COVID-19.
- A current disability services yellow card.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and covering letter addressing the position requirements to email@example.com.